Tint 360 Careers
JUST IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER
Inside Sales Representative
Lead Window Tint Artist
About Our Company:
TINT 360 is an automotive aesthetics retail company selling high-quality aftermarket automotive products that offer optimal looks, performance, and comfort.
TINT 360 team members are equipped with the training and knowledge required to be successful in their position and focus on maintaining a winning culture and encouraging team members to work at their highest potential to achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals.
To pair automotive surface protection products with the needs of vehicle owners to enhance vehicle style, safety and comfort in an efficient manner.
To create 200 business opportunities and scale to $100M over the next five years through the expansion of the TINT 360 brand and franchise model.
Our Core Values:
Inside Sales Representative – Full Time
See yourself as a
If so, check out our job spec and get in touch.
Updated September 18, 2023
The Employee shall be employed by TINT 360 as a sales representative, responsible for selling vehicle surface protection packages such as window tint, paint protection films, ceramic coatings, and vinyl wraps to automotive customers along with some architectural products.
The Sales & Customer Services Representative will be responsible for driving sales and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service. The successful candidate will be well-versed in TINT 360’s product offerings and capable of advising customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Keeping a positive and supportive attitude
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suites (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Keep, etc)
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customers needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Minimum 2+ years of Sales and Customer Service Experience. Plus if experienced in the automotive industry and are familiar with vehicles types and specs.
Required Sales Competencies & Skills:
1. Empathise – The ability to empathize with your customers by developing a deep connection with prospects. Less transactional and more intentional. When you’re selling at a higher-transactional value prospects need to know that you have their best interest in mind. Without hesitation a great Sales Representative cares deeply about the well-being of the customer, their results and their outcome.
2. Ability to uncover challenges and discover prospects’ pinpoints – The ability to diagnose exactly what the prospects’ problems are. Problems drive sales. In order to motivate, inspire and sell your prospect on a product you must understand the big picture. It is your job to listen and educate the customer on the solutions that can bridge their gap. You cannot push features and benefits, you must translate that you are the perfect person/company to solve their problem.
3. Handling objections – Playing offense by setting the agenda to prevent objections from arise, but equipped with the ability to overcome when needed through great listening and communication skills, and filling the gap for the prospect.
4. Absorbing and retaining information – A vital skill for a successful Sales Representative is the ability to absorb information quickly and implement it effectively. In a fast-paced sales environment, staying up-to-date with product knowledge, market trends, and customer needs is crucial. A sales representative who can rapidly understand and assimilate new information gains a competitive advantage, as they can adapt their selling strategies and tailor their approach to meet the specific requirements of each client. Moreover, by swiftly implementing the acquired knowledge, they can adjust their sales pitch, address objections, and provide accurate product information, enhancing their credibility and building trust with customers. This skill empowers sales representatives to stay ahead of the curve, consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences, and achieve their sales targets.
5. Inspirational energy – At TINT 360 we keep greatness and growth top of mind. A great Sales Representative possesses strong leadership traits. This person has the unique ability to build positive momentum that drives and inspires the team around through accountability, positive reinforcement and effective communication.
Staying current with automotive surface protection product knowledge is a critical skill that you must have as a Sales Representative. You must have intimate knowledge of the products our company offers in order to deliver a strong pitch to prospects and customers that will lead to a sale. This will require Sales Representatives to self-improve on their own time with the help of videos, reading materials, personal research and creating connections with other professionals within the industry. Understanding the product and its uses will gain the trust of your clients and customers.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical while engaging with customers over the phone and pitching products to them. The Sales Representative’s ability to effectively communicate will highly impact whether or not sales are made. In a written sense, you’ll likely have to draft memos or referrals. Making a connection with your clients and coworkers is vital in an inside sales representative role. Keep in mind that the impression you leave on your clients will impact the way they perceive our company and brand.
Active listening skills
An effective Sales Representative will display active listening skills when engaging with prospects and customers. Practicing active listening with each interaction will help Phone Sales Representatives better understand each clients’ needs and demonstrate that our company genuinely cares for them. Active listening skills will also help build a rapport.
Relationship-building & Rapport-building skills
The ability to make connections with potential prospects and existing customers is an important skill to have in this position. Understanding who our target market is and where they’re coming from will be beneficial in not only your sales but your future in this career. As a Sales Representative, you’ll need to effectively engage with a wide variety of personalities and ages. It’s important to understand each client in order to build a rapport with them.
Time management skills are a requirement for all inside sales representatives. Managing time is directly related to generating sales and hitting targets.
A Sales Representative must have the ability to stay organized at all times. This includes keeping digital files, emails, paperwork and the physical space maintained and in order at all times even at the busiest times. Organization creates efficiency and positive outcomes.
Social media skills
Having a good grasp of social media and how to utilize it is required. As you’re prospecting, working on various social media platforms becomes of great use. It is important to understand the best tricks and tactics for using each platform to your advantage.
Employing critical thinking and problem-solving skills is vital in this role. Knowing how to adapt to various situations or problems as they arise and not let them affect the quality of your work. Remaining open-minded to new solutions and implementing them as the need arises.
Customer relationship management tool skills
You’ll need to understand the customer relationship management system (CRM) that you will be working with. Knowing how to properly use it will greatly improve our efficiency and organization in the workplace.
Your role as a Sales Representative will require you to have a working knowledge of various forms of technology. In the ever-changing digital landscape, you must be up to speed with the software and technology that our company uses and implements.
As a Sales Representative needs to be a great researcher with the ability to glean accurate information about competitors, market trends, current vendors and your various potential clients. The information and knowledge you gather will help you make better decisions when it comes to selling your company’s various products.
Being able to work as part of a team and effectively collaborate with other sales representatives is encouraged. Likely, you’ll also be working with sales executives on larger clients. Displaying empathy and being a good team player is critical to your success.
Conflict management skills
An inside Sales Representative must know how to manage conflict and hear various rejections. Individuals with conflict management skills have the ability to maintain a proactive attitude for higher sales performance.
Initiating and developing new revenues (business) by searching for potential customers, clients, or buyers for our products and / or services. The goal of sales prospecting is to move these prospects through the sales funnel until they convert to revenue generating customers.
Your ability to hone the above skills will greatly impact your closing skills, or in other words, the probability of you achieving more deals. In essence, this skill is the culmination of all the other skills and their effectiveness.
Dress Code Policy
Well-presented business casual attire with freshly pressed company polo shirt. All team members are expected to be well groomed with good hygiene.
This position will require scheduled weekends and holidays, along with long hours in order to meet deadlines and targets
This position requires physical activity and walking.
Personal Branded Social Pages Recommended
Each team member will be responsible for creating and running their own social media accounts that are branded to TINT 360.
Business Facebook Page
Business Personal Landing Page
(Profile picture, name and job title, respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, share
company social content, respond to comments, engage in groups, build following, personal
videos relevant to company brand, products and services)
Monday 8:15 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:15 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM (Team trainings) 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 8:15 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 8:15 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:15 AM – 6:00 PM
- All team members are required to attend the 8:30 AM morning team meetings each morning
- All front counter sales representatives must remain clocked in until all customers have been assisted and all transactions are closed out for the day. Early dismissals are not permitted without the day being completely closed
For the first 90 days of employment, the Employee shall participate in an intensive training program to learn about all TINT 360 products and services. The Employee will also complete ongoing, personalized training sessions with their senior sales representative.
The initial training period shall be broken down as follows:
The first week will be spent in extensive product and industry knowledge training.
The next four weeks will be spent working closely with a senior sales representative, learning and implementing sales strategies and customer service practices.
The final 8 weeks will be spent developing the Employee’s own sales pipeline, supported by weekly reviews with a sales manager to track progress and identify areas of improvement.
Performance & Review
After 60 days of employment and satisfactory completion of the initial training period, the Employee will be subject to a comprehensive review by the Sales Manager to assess performance and progress. If the Employee has demonstrated exceptional performance, achieving daily and monthly revenue targets, he/she will become eligible for commission-based compensation, in addition to bonuses.
The Employee shall receive a base hour pay rate of $15 per hour, paid bi-weekly. Overtime pay for hours worked over 40 hours in a workweek will be calculated at time and one-half the regular hourly rate. Upon successful completion of the 60-day review period, the employee shall become eligible for commission-based and bonus compensation. In order to become eligible for commission-based and bonus compensation the employee must have reached the Advanced Level in the TINT 360 progression path model.
Advanced Level: At this level reps are expected to demonstrate expert product knowledge, communication skills, problem solving ability ,time management skills ,relationship building abilities ,and goal setting abilities. They should also be able to exceed advanced sales targets set by management .
Each sales representative with a base pay (after the probationary period passes) who achieves their monthly sales target will be eligible for a bonus of 3% of their total sales revenue for the month.
After 1 year of employment a long-term bonus structure will be considered based on the progress and performance of the Sales Representative.
Overall, we believe that the proposed bonus structure will similarly motivate the sales team to hit or exceed their monthly sales targets for vehicle surface protection packages while balancing the company’s budget and employee’s needs effectively.
Sales Targets & Goals
As part of this position, you will be expected to achieve an individual annual revenue target of $1,000,000 in personal production. While we understand that this is a challenging target, meeting it will provide you with significant financial rewards and advancement opportunities within the company. To achieve this goal, each member of the sales team must focus on specific strategies, products, and marketing strategies. In addition to these goals, each employee should strive to exceed customer expectations by providing excellent customer service and support.
To measure performance, we will track key performance indicators (KPIs) such as number of leads generated, number of deals closed, customer satisfaction scores, and total revenue generated. These KPIs will be tracked on a monthly basis in order to ensure that employees are meeting or exceeding their targets.
Employees who meet or exceed their targets will receive an additional bonus compensation based on their performance. Employees who fail to meet their targets may have their bonuses reduced or eliminated altogether.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $2,760.00 base per month, commissions and bonus incentives
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 2 years
- No experience needed
- Call center
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85027: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person (this is not a remote position)