- Our windshield replacement services
- Understand Arizona windshield laws
- Beware of insurance scams for windshield replacements
- Windshield replacement process
- File your windshield replacement claim now with our help
Replacing the windshield in your Tesla, car, truck or SUV is quite simple with our time-saving process. Whether the work is performed at your home, office or at our clean facility, our team will have you back on the road safely in no time at all.
Windshield Replacement Service
We extend our windshield replacement services to you and your vehicle. Since 2019, TINT 360 has offered windshield replacement services to our clients.
If you didn’t already know that our professionals can replace your windshield we take full accountability for that. With the craftsmanship and customer service that we strive to provide, it is important to us that our clients know exactly the value that our company and team provides.
Arizona Windshield Replacement
Arizona is the number one state in the United States for the most auto glass windshield claims. Car and truck windows become damaged for various reasons including road debris, rocks, vandalism and fender-benders. Regardless of the windshield damage, our team at TINT 360 can help.
Our windshield replacement services include replacement of the glass itself, necessary recalibrations and an honorable warranty covering the glass and the labor.
Our team is trained and delighted to answer your questions and assist you every step of the way, making it incredibly convenient to have your glass replaced in no time.
Below we have included our windshield replacement process. Feel free to read through it. If you are ready to move forward and begin your windshield claim right away, upload a clear image of your insurance card using our secure online upload feature in step two. Our team will contact you shortly to schedule an insurance claim phone call with your insurance provider’s claims department. Typically this is a short, and straight-forward phone call that takes little to no time at all. All insurance companies want to ensure that all glass claims are legitimate.
Arizona Windshield Replacement Laws
Regardless of where you live, it is important to follow windshield replacement laws. Arizona in particular has laws that dictate what your vehicle must have before you can drive it. Having a proper windshield is one of those requirements. This requirement exists because it protects you from incoming collisions, but it is also fragile compared to other areas of the vehicle. Thus, you need to understand Arizona’s cracked windshield law if something smacks into it.
What are Arizona’s windshield laws?
- Arizona windshield replacement law states that if a crack impedes driver line of vision, the windshield must be replaced.
- Arizona’s ARS 20-263 law states that filing a “no fault” cracked windshield replacement claim will not raise your rates.
Having a cracked or broken windshield can lead to traffic citations and warnings due to the severity of safety. It is not only against Arizona’s vehicle code and windshield law to drive with a broken windshield, it isn’t safe.
Arizona law 28-957.01 does not provide exact measurements or details on what it means by “adequate windshield” and “visual impairment”. Because of this, police officers are free to interpret the law as they see fit. An officer must use discretion and has the authority to decide if your obstruction is unlawful enough to require replacement and a potential citation. They have to do this based on their opinion and the safety of the driver, passengers, and others nearby. In other words, if the crack will distract you or prevent you from seeing hazards on the road, you can get pulled over and a ticket for it.
When it comes to minor cracks and chips, Arizona’s windshield law doesn’t state that a driver is in any violation.
Avoid Windshield Replacement Scams (Cash back & gift cards)
There are a variety of glass companies across Phoenix that offer windshield replacement, but always be mindful that there are alot of scams.
Any person or company offering cash back or any kind of exchanged collateral in order to earn your business is in violation of the law and is conducting insurance fraud. Learn more here about windshield replacement insurance fraud.
The key is finding an experienced and reputable glass replacement provider expresses superior workmanship, reliability and customer service. At TINT 360, your safety is our number one concern. We focus on getting your replacement don’t in a timely and safe manner.
We do not offer any cash back rewards or gift cards upon completing your glass replacement. That is against the law and falls within insurance fraud. We want to remain compliant with all laws and professionals at all times.
Avoid Cheap Quotes
We understand the importance of cost, however with safety at the top of mind, cheaper is not safer. Cheaper glass replacement companies compromise the quality of the products being used in order to accommodate low bids. This includes the glass itself along with moldings and urethanes.
Having high-grade products is especially important when it comes to auto collisions. When low-grade products are used and an incompetent or inexperienced installer completes a project, you and your passengers’ lives can be at high-risk.
Saying that your safety while driving is our number one priority is not a one-liner marketing spiel that we like to use, we take it to absolute heart and will never compromise the safety of our clients by cutting corners with lower grade
Our Windshield Replacement Process
- Confirm Your Coverage
- Confirm with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage covers glass replacement. If you do not have glass coverage we highly recommend looking into it with a licensed and experienced auto insurance agent such as Courtney Cowan Gray at Farm Bureau Insurance in Phoenix, AZ. Her team is licensed, experienced and always happy to help new and existing clients with all of their auto glass insurance needs.
- Upload your insurance card HERE
- Once you have uploaded your insurance card using our secure online upload feature, our team will be notified immediately by our website system.
- We will contact you shortly!
- We will contact you by phone and email to schedule a time for a short phone call to start the claims process with your insurance provider
- Live phone call with the claims department
- Most insurance claim departments are easy to work with and make each call simple and convenient for policy owners. A TINT 360 team member will conduct the three way phone call with you along with the insurance claims department on the line to begin the claims process. The policy owner or a person on the policy must be on the live phone call and go through the verification process, regardless of who the insurance provider or broker is.
- The claims department will verify that it is you filing the claim. This is to eliminate fraud and scams. They will review you insurance coverage and what will be covered and/or not covered. If the glass replacement is covered under your auto insurance policy they will then open a claim for your glass replacement.
- In some cases, you may be required to submit images of the damage. Some insurance providers have a downloadable app on your phone. In the app you will upload images of the damaged glass for verification.
- Referral number issued
- Your TINT 360 team member will ask the right questions to make sure you are taken care of. From there your insurance claims department will issue a claims number for us to utilize throughout the entire glass replacement process. Without this number we will not be able to proceed with your glass replacement due to non-payment from the insurance company. During the phone call this number will be issued.
- Glass placement order
- Our team will order the proper glass that needs to be replaced.
- Schedule time & location of the replacement
- Depending on the vehicle type and the job requirements locations can oftentimes be done at your preferred location such as your home or office or if the replacement is more complex, we will inform you that the vehicle needs to be brought to our facility.
- Depending on the part number and its availability through car and glass manufacturers, turnaround times can be as quick as one day or four weeks. However, we will know the status of the glass right away and will inform you on realistic lead times for the replacement.
- All appointment times are time windows. For example: Arrival between 8am-12pm. Due to any unforeseen events such as weather, traffic, previous installs, complications or setbacks this window allows our team to navigate through the day accordingly.
- Complete glass replacement
- Installations can take anywhere from two to five hours depending on the vehicle type and the job requirements.
- Arrange Recalibration if necessary
- Many newer vehicles with multiple sensors, back up cameras, road lane signals and other safety features require recalibration upon the replacement of a windshield. This ensures everything is working properly. If your vehicle needs to be recalibrated then we will do so. If there are any special requirements for recalibration, you may have a second appointment shortly after the replacement for recalibration. Every vehicle is different and our team will schedule and coordinate in alignment of each need.
If you have any questions or converse always feel free to reach out to us directly at 480-448-0668. Our team is happy to answer your questions and assist you further.
Learn the benefits of tinting your full front windshield here
Finding a windshield replacement company should be simple, but its important to know that there are insurance scams and just how important high-quality products are when it comes to safety. At TINT 360 we make it easy for clients to file their insurance claim with peace of mind, and have their windshield replaced with only high-grade materials. Our process and friendly staff will have you and your vehicle back on the road in no time.