See yourself as a skilled and hard-working person who wants a shot at something great?
If so, check out our job spec and get in touch.
Updated November 21, 2019
Job Title: Installation Professional
Annual Pay Rate: $30,000 + DOE & Trade Experience
Start date: TBD
Work hours: 10-12 hour days, 5 to 6 days per week.
Headquarters Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 27th Ave & 101 Freeway
We’re looking for Window Film Installers
TINT 360 is in the process of building installation crews, and crew leaders for our nationwide clientele. Each applicant must be quality oriented, skilled craftsperson’s to install and remove window film. Traveling is required. Base of operation is in Phoenix, Arizona.
It’s a great time to join us as we enter a new growth phase. Some of the responsibilities and requirements of our installation crew members include, but are not limited to:
- Use of scaffolding, ladders, lifts; physically capable of carrying 100+ lbs
- Work at heights between 10′ to 85′
- Flexibility in their personal schedule and lives to make themselves available to work out of state upon short notice
- Experience in construction, Carpentry or Glazing (Experience in Window Film installations is a plus)
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record. No history of DUI or drivers license suspension
- Must be a legal citizen of the United States with legal documentation to work in the U.S.
- Must pass full drug test screening and background check (No felonies)
- Company pays hotel, per diem, travel to job site
- Tool allowance
- Eligable for benefits after 90 day probation period
- No experience required
- TINT 360 is willing to train the right people
Each person we are looking for must be self-driven, have a positive attitude, and be 100% committed to obtaining, and building a credible and positive image of the TINT 360 brand. Not only are we looking for individuals who are there to help each TINT 360 customer be successful, but also themselves and each teammate around them.
If you feel you have what it takes to become an integral part of our team, then please send your resume and opening statement through to email@example.com