See yourself as a social media and marketing hotshot?
If so, check out our job spec and get in touch.
Updated November 21, 2019
Job Title: In-House Marketing and Social Media Manager
Reporting to: Marketing Assistant
Pay: $11 per hour depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Part time (20 hours a week for 90 day probation period. After 90 day evaluation we can discuss a permanent and full-time position.)
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 27th Ave & 101 Freeway
We’re looking for a new marketing / social astronaut to come aboard our ship.
Things are going so well here at TINT 360 that we are looking at taking on a new team member. We’re after a Marketing and Social Media specialist who can help us to continue to provide the high level of service to our customers and help to make a real difference in our marketing and social media strategy.
It’s a great time to join us as we enter a new growth phase. Some of the projects this position will be responsible for are direct mailing campaings, social media campaigns, social media content, ad creation, video content, blog creation, video ads, website management, GoogleAd Words, and working side by side with local magazines and other advertising companies that we partner with regularly.
The person we are looking for needs to be driven, self-motivated, personable and 100% committed to helping TINT 360 and its customers to be successful. A degree in Marketing would be an advantage but not an essential requisite.
Working closely with the senior members of TINT 360, and our outbound marketing and advertising agencies. You will be jointly responsible for sourcing, maintaining and growing a diverse range of content and material. The main function of your role will be to create Marketing Strategies / Plans for TINT 360 customers and for TINT 360 itself. As part of your role, you will also jointly be expected to project manage creative projects and use our online marketing platform/software. As part of your role, you will be involved throughout the creative process and therefore must be a team player and able to work to tight deadlines.
Your skills and responsibilities will include:
- An ability to help create and implement online and offline marketing strategies / campaigns
- Highly knowledgeable and proven track record in the marketing of social media across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus, YouTube and Pinterest
- An ability to manage campaigns, projects and clients
- Write proposals
- Measuring results on campaigns and reports
- Experience working with B2C and B2B clients
- Be effective in working to deadlines and budgets
- Have an outgoing personality
- Excellent written communication skills, capable of proof reading and an eye for detail
- Be confident in delivering pitches and presenting work to potential and existing clients
- Knowledge of the creative industry, social media, marketing and online trends and technologies
- Experienced and confident user of Microsoft Office suite & Adobe Cloud
- Taking calls and managing enquiries from clients, suppliers and new business prospects
- Working with a job management system to ensure all projects are input and kept up to date
- Working closely with the design team in the creation and publication of marketing material
- Helping to define and develop a marketing strategy for TINT 360
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Help in seeking new leads and help to convert new business
- Suitable for business networking
- Working with TV and Radio production companies.
If you feel you have what it takes to become an integral part of our team, then please send your resume and opening statement through to [email protected]